High Club - Virginia QSOs Only
Rules and Scoring Instructions
Presented is the method used to calculate the club score for the High Club Virginia QSOs Only plaque for the annual Virginia QSO Party.
- Only logs with Cabrillo v2.0 or v3.0 CLUB or CLUB-NAME, hereafter known as AMATEUR RADIO CLUB, defined shall be considered for this award,
- The AMATEUR RADIO CLUB shall be an amateur radio organization with membership of at least three people,
- If the Cabrillo v2.0 or v3.0 NAME, hereafter known as NAME, is a person, the person shall be a member of the AMATEUR RADIO CLUB,
- If the NAME is not a person, the NAME shall be the same as the AMATEUR RADIO CLUB,
- Only QSOs made between two operators both within Virginia shall count towards the score.
- Append the QSOs from each member's log to one list; The result should be a long list of QSOs the total of which is the sum of the parts.
- Delete all QSOs not in Virginia (both sides of each VA QSO shall be in Virginia)
- MobileQSOPoints = MobilesContactedQSOs * 3.
- CW-DIGQSOPoints = NonMobileCW-DIGQSOs * 2.
- PhoneQSOPoints = NonMobilePhoneQSOs * 1.
- Collate all club multipliers from all club member's logs.
- Delete all multipliers not in Virginia leaving a total not greater than 134
- Multipliers = # of Counties and Cities worked by the club in Virginia (134 or less).
- ClubScore = (MobileQSOPoints + CW-DIGQSOPoints + PhoneQSOPoints) * Multipliers.
$Revision: 1.6 $
$Date: 2010-01-21 18:18:16 $
$Log: plaque_rules.htm,v $
Revision 1.6 2010-01-21 18:18:16 jhuggins
Refined QSOs with Mobile means the other contact.
Revision 1.5 2008/03/15 00:31:49 jhuggins
Changed the number of members from two to three to make it sync with
SPARC's required number of Club Entries as defined in their 2008 rules.
Revision 1.4 2008/03/12 01:42:40 jhuggins
Changed language a bit to simplify. No rules changed.
Revision 1.3 2008/01/09 12:32:28 jhuggins
Added title and page header.
Revision 1.2 2008/01/09 12:11:19 jhuggins
Rules as of 2007.